Visit competition website
The Mercantile Bank Young Bankers Appreciation Award 2019 is organized by Mercantile Bank Limited.
Last date of entry
May 07, 2019
Who may participant
Mercantile Bank Young Bankers Appreciation Award 2019 is open to bankers of bangladeshi private commercial bank having age maximum 42 years on registration date.
Terms and Conditions:
In order to inspire the young bankers to become the future leaders of our banking industry, MBL launched Young Bankers' Appreciation Award in 2018 as the pioneer in the Banking Industry, and this year also the Bank will continue the competition for the young bankers working in private commercial banks. The purpose is to identify and recognize talented young bankers in the country.
- Candidate must be continuous working experience in bank for minimum 5 years on registration date to maximum 12 years.,
- Bankers 4 years graduation in any discipline from an any university recognized by UGC,
- In case of the candidate 3 years graduation degree, candidate must have masters’ degree in any discipline.,
- Participants having 3rd division/class in any terminal degree not eligible to apply.,
- Phase 1: Registration,
- Phase 2: MCQ Test,
- Phase 3: Writing Skill,
- Phase 4: Power Point Presentation,
- Phase 5: Interaction with Jury Board,
Young Bankers Appreciation Award 2019 registration will remain open from May 05, 2019 to May 07, 2019 through online.
Each of the finally selected 5 young bankers will be appreciated with cash reward of Tk. 2,00,000 and certificate of appreciation.
The Daily Prothom Alo, Date: 04/28/2019, Page No: 20.
This competition is FREE to enter.
Visit Official Website to learn more about the competition and submitted rules.